Marketing/Business Development Manager
Urban River is 10 years old this month and to help us to reach 20 we are looking to recruit a talented member of the team.
Not afraid of hard work, using your initiative and being a part of a creative team that prides itself on delivering great customer service? This could be for you.
Working directly with the MD and Creative Director, this full-time varied role offers the opportunity to really make your mark.
There are three key areas:
1) Lead on all marketing activity for Urban River including managing our website, social media and PR. In addition you will build upon our existing SEO strategy and manage all outward looking communications.
2) Help to develop and where appropriate implement client strategies, including social media, SEO and copywriting.
3) Manage and develop campaigns to identify new client opportunities, support pitches/tender preparation and develop ongoing client relationships.
• Well orgainsed
• A good communicator
• Ability to think on your feet
• Experience of social media, knowledge of SEO (training can be provided) and ability to write concise copy
• Self motivated and a confident player
• Agency experience preferred, but not essential
If you have the right attitude and want to be a name not a number, email your CV and why we should interview you to email@example.com Starting salary to match experience up to £20,000 plus generous leave (we are an equal opportunities employer).
Closing date is Friday 23rd November 2012.