Junior Web Developer Wanted
Closing date: 28th February 2018
Salary: £18K - £22K
Start date: ASAP
Urban River is a well established North East agency working with a range variety of clients on some really interesting projects.
Following a number of recent project wins, we are looking to further expand and are looking to recruit a talented new member to join our friendly team.
Do you have the passion and attitude and not afraid of hard work, using your initiative and being a part of a team that prides itself on delivering websites which make a real difference, This could be for you.
We are searching for a junior web developer to work as part of our digital and design team across a range of projects with a mix of clients.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and hard-working developer to grow their career and make a mark at an established and respected design agency.
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and PHP
- Experience of building responsive WordPress themes.
- Great communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in your work.
- A diligence to complete projects accurately and to agreed deadlines.
- Web design experience.
- A basic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) principles.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Understanding of effective user experience planning.
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
If you have the right attitude, are willing to go the extra mile and want to work in an agency where you will have the opportunity to make a difference and be a name not a number, email your CV, some examples of your work and reasons why we should interview you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting salary to match experience £18-22,000 plus:
- Generous leave.
- Training/personal development.
Closing date is 28th February 2018.
(we are an equal opportunities employer)