Closing date: Friday 30th April 2021
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000
Start date: ASAP
Urban River is a well established North East agency working with a wide variety of clients on some really interesting projects.
Following a number of recent project wins, we are looking to further expand and are looking to recruit a new member to join our friendly team.
We are searching for a talented and motivated web developer to be responsible for creating usable content managed websites. You will work as part of our digital and design team across a range of projects with a mix of clients.
A great opportunity to develop your career and make a mark at an award winning and well established design agency.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be comfortable working as part of a team and individually to build responsive web projects, using HTML5, CSS3, PHP and JS on the WordPress platform.
- Is enthusiastic, motivated and is keen to become a helpful part of a busy growing team.
- Good communication skills, both internally and with our clients.
- Experience of working with WooCommerce.
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks (Ideally Bootstrap).
- An understanding of basic SEO.
- Understands how to use GIT as part of a team (We use GitLab).
- An understanding of Object Oriented PHP (Not essential).
- Minimum 2 years experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience (£22,000 – £30,000).
- Holiday package, which grows with each year of employment (including your birthday off).
- Healthcare Plan.
- Company Pension.
- Training Days.
If you have the right attitude, are willing to go the extra mile and want to work in an agency where you will have the opportunity to make a difference, email your CV and portfolio to [email protected].