Web Developer Wanted
Published: November 2016
Urban River is a well established North East agency working with a range variety of clients. To support our recent project wins, we are looking to recruit a talented new web developer to join our friendly digital team.
Not afraid of hard work, using your initiative and being a part of a team that prides itself on delivering websites which make a real difference, This could be for you.
We are searching for a talented and motivated web developer to be responsible for creating usable content managed websites and web apps. You will work as part of our digital and design team across a range of projects with a mix of clients.
You must be able to work to deadlines and agency experience although desirable, isn’t essential. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and hard-working developer to grow their career and make a mark at an established and respected design agency.
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, JS, PHP and MySQL.
- Experience of building responsive websites in WordPress CMS.
- Great communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in your work.
- A diligence to complete projects accurately and to deadlines.
- Web design experience.
- Experience of building responsive e-commerce stores in Magento and WooCommerce.
- Experience with Payment Gateway Integrations (SagePay, WorldPay, PayPal, etc).
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Agency experience
- Experience of writing proposals and working in direct contact with clients.
If you have the right attitude, are willing to go the extra mile and want to work in an agency where you will have the opportunity to make a difference, email your CV, some examples of your work and reasons why we should interview you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting salary to match experience £18-24,000 plus generous leave and training/personal development (we are an equal opportunities employer).
Closing date is 30th December 2016.