What’s going on?
Published: September 2014
We’ve recently completed a number of great projects for our clients. Here are a few of them:
- Thorne & Derrick website
A clean professional looking website for one of the largest specialist distributors and worldwide exporters of Electrical, Mechanical, Process, Instrumentation, Safety & Load Securing Equipment.
- New DIY Retailer – Premier Hardware Supplies – Marketing Campaign
A vibrant new brand identity, responsive website, new retail shop front and a range of supporting materials.
Take a look at the portfolio overview here
- St Anthony’s Girls’ Catholic Academy
A new responsive website for an outstanding Times Top 250 Catholic Academy for girls.
Incorporates a sub-site for the Beacon Teaching Alliance.
- Northumbria Police and Crime Commissioner website. A fully responsive website for Vera Baird, the Northumbria PCC.
- Website for the North East Business Innovation Centre (The BIC), a regional leader in the supply of support services for business.
- A range of marketing materials for D&P Upholstery, manufacturers of stunning bespoke furniture.
- Nottingham City Care Partnership website, the leading provider of NHS community services in Nottingham.
- Electronic eBrochure range for Thorne and Derrick, equipment distributors and exporters.
- A new professional website for Hannays Solicitors and Advocates based in South Shields.
- Exciting new website for Whitburn Church of England Academy.
And a real variety of work we’re just getting our teeth into,
- Website project for RDA, an innovative catering/hospitality/retail design and installation company.
- A completely new brand identity for a nursery provider.
- Website and identity refresh for the South Tyneside Business Forum.
- An exciting website for leading health care provider, Helen McArdle Care.
It’s great to have such a full and varied work-load. We’re looking forward to working with clients old and new as summer departs and autumn approaches.